Saturday 8 June 2024
11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Free to attend popular and busy community event
- Held annually in June; been running for over 30 years
- Dog Show
- Local school performances
- Childrens rides
- Vintage and military vehicles
- Over 130 stalls
- Antiques; books; bric-a-brac; clothes; gifts; toys; vintage & much much more!
- Hot and cold food stalls
- Many other attractions – something for everyone
GETTING TO HAM FAIR
Ham Fair is held on Ham Common, Upper Ham Road, Richmond TW10 7JU.
Visitors to Ham Fair – please walk, cycle or use public transport. The 65 bus (which operates between Kingston and Ealing) stops at Ham Common in both directions. The 371 bus (between Kingston and Richmond) stops just a few minutes away at Ham Parade and Sandy Lane.