- SATURDAY, 11 JUNE 2022
- Ham Common, TW10 7JQ
- 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for visitors
Refer to Stallholder Information page for important information and terms and conditions.
STALLHOLDER RATES and APPLICATION FORMS:
- Charity organisation – £40 CHARITY FORM
- Coffee van or Cold Food stall – £130 COFFEE or COLD FOOD FORM
- Commercial Food – £220 COMMERCIAL FOOD FORM
- General stall – £80 (standard pitch) GENERAL FORM
- General stall – £100 (corner pitch) GENERAL FORM
- Ham Parade Market traders – £75 (general); £90 (coffee or cold food): £180 (hot food) HAM PARADE MARKET FORM
- Ice cream van – £130 ICE CREAM VAN FORM
HOW TO APPLY
Either email all the information asked on the Application Form to us directly, or alternatively download the form; save to your desktop; complete and attach to your email.
HAM FAIR EMAIL –
Please note that Ham Fair is run by volunteers, so your email may not be replied to immediately, but we will endeavour to do so within a few days of us receiving it.
Any query – please read through the information on the Stallholder Information page and only email if your query is not covered within this.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY APPLICATION IS APPROVED? – upon receipt of your application form we will advise you by email if it has been approved.
Reasons for applications being declined:
- No capacity – stallholder numbers (as agreed with Richmond Council) have been reached
- Products listed are on our forbidden products list (as shown on Stallholder Information tab)
- We already have sufficient stalls selling your products – we endeavour to ensure that there is a wide variety of stalls to make Ham Fair of interest to all ages and successful for stallholders
- Products listed (including information given out) from your stall are not appropriate or allowed
- We will always provide you with an explanation of why your application has had to be declined and ask you to respectfully accept this decision.