- SATURDAY, 10 JUNE 2023
- Ham Common, TW10 7JQ
- 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for visitors
Refer to Stallholder Information page for important information and terms and conditions.
- Charity Organisation – £40
- Cold Food and/or Drinks – £180
- Hot Food – £220
- General Stall – (standard pitch) – £80
- General Stall – (corner pitch) – £100
- Ham Parade Market Traders – See application form
HOW TO APPLY
Please use this application form and, either email all the information asked on the Application Form to us directly, or alternatively download the form; save to your desktop; complete and attach to your email.
HAM FAIR EMAIL –
Please note that Ham Fair is run by volunteers, so your email may not be replied to immediately, but we will endeavour to do so within a few days of us receiving it.
Any query – please read through the information on the Stallholder Information page and only email if your query is not covered within this.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY APPLICATION IS APPROVED? – upon receipt of your application form we will advise you by email if it has been approved.
Reasons for applications being declined:
- No capacity – stallholder numbers (as agreed with Richmond Council) have been reached
- Products listed are on our forbidden products list (as shown on Stallholder Information tab)
- We already have sufficient stalls selling your products – we endeavour to ensure that there is a wide variety of stalls to make Ham Fair of interest to all ages and successful for stallholders
- Products listed (including information given out) from your stall are not appropriate or allowed
- We will always provide you with an explanation of why your application has had to be declined and ask you to respectfully accept this decision.